The Lost Island
Please Read the Fallowing 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Please Read the Fallowing 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Island

The Lost RP Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin Team
Please Read the Fallowing Untitl11
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kate Austen
Please Read the Fallowing I_vote_lcapPlease Read the Fallowing I_voting_barPlease Read the Fallowing I_vote_rcap 
James Ford
Please Read the Fallowing I_vote_lcapPlease Read the Fallowing I_voting_barPlease Read the Fallowing I_vote_rcap 
Charlie Pace
Shannon Rutherford
Latest topics
» The First Day
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am by Shannon Rutherford

» The First Night On The Island
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am by Kate Austen

» Threading Stitches
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm by James Ford

» Shannon Rutherford
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am by Shannon Rutherford

» Charlie Pace
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am by Charlie Pace

» James "Sawyer" Ford
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 am by James Ford

» Kate Austen
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm by Kate Austen

» Creating Your Charicter (Template)
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm by James Ford

» Starter's Guid
Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm by Kate Austen

Please Read the Fallowing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Please Read the Fallowing Empty
PostSubject: Please Read the Fallowing   Please Read the Fallowing I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Everybody hates rules, but hey, it’s what makes a site function. So Please fallow them and im sure everything will run smoothly.

Please register with the full name of your Role-playing character, and NOT a screen name (eg: Charlie Pace instead of Charlie_Pace82378) If you already have registered with a screen name, you can go to your profile and change your characters name. Thanks.

Now, one thing we don't like is perfect characters. There is no such things, everyone and everything has faults. So please your characters can't miss every bullet that is aimed at them. In some cases, your character could come back to live, so if you want to do this kind of thing, just tell me and ill be happy to help.

Ok, so, If everyone were to right in a different point of view (Eg: First Person, Third Person) Then it would get rather confusing. So, lets just try and keep it simple by posting in third person. If you forget, don’t sweat it, just try again.

Fighting is permitted, but you need to play it out fairly. Let your character get hit once or twice to make it even, just don’t make yourself unbeatable, because that’s no fun now is it?

We’d like it if you didn’t double post after you have already posted. Take terns posting, let someone else have a chance to post after you.

No SPAM. Sorry, but nobody likes it. There are some places on the site where you can post advertisements for your site, or talk to friends out of character, but other then that, please don’t spam.

Ages need to pass with-in reason. It gets rather confusing when your 15 one day, and then all of a sudden your 23. You can pick what ever age you like for your character, but keep it realistic.

Please don't cause trouble with other members. If you have a problem with someone let an admin know and we'll help you out.

You may swear, but WITH IN REASON! There may be younger people on this site so be kind to them, please. All the really bad curs words have been censored out, but the miner ones you can use, but like I said, with in reason. And be nice, please don’t bring other people down. It’s not fair..

God mode, is when you roll play for someone else (Eg: I jumped over the cap in the ground, and the watched him do the same, it’s not fair to the other player. If you want to do this, ask them first in a PM please. Thank you.

Oh and finally the site is rated PG-13 due to younger members. If it's going to get too mature put in the topic title "Mature" please, so people stay out of it if they wish.

cheers Thank you for reading, and i hope you have fun on our site!!!
Back to top Go down

Please Read the Fallowing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Island :: Rules-
Jump to: