The Lost Island
Threading Stitches 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Threading Stitches 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Island

The Lost RP Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin Team
Threading Stitches Untitl11
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kate Austen
Threading Stitches I_vote_lcapThreading Stitches I_voting_barThreading Stitches I_vote_rcap 
James Ford
Threading Stitches I_vote_lcapThreading Stitches I_voting_barThreading Stitches I_vote_rcap 
Charlie Pace
Shannon Rutherford
Latest topics
» The First Day
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am by Shannon Rutherford

» The First Night On The Island
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am by Kate Austen

» Threading Stitches
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm by James Ford

» Shannon Rutherford
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am by Shannon Rutherford

» Charlie Pace
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am by Charlie Pace

» James "Sawyer" Ford
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 am by James Ford

» Kate Austen
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm by Kate Austen

» Creating Your Charicter (Template)
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm by James Ford

» Starter's Guid
Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm by Kate Austen

Threading Stitches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Kate walked through the jungle silently. She was crying; tears falling down her cheeks. Her hand was bleeding so much that she was dizzy now. She knew what she had to do, but she was scared. She was scared to give herself stiches on her own hand.

Kate sat down on the ground and pulled the needle she had found out of her pocket. She threaded it with a black thread she had also found in a suitcase on the crashed plain, and began to weave it slowly through her skin. She let out a scream of pain, but continued to carefull stitch up the gash as she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Sawyer walked through the jungle in search of the girl who had needed his help on the beach. He figured that he should help her, seeing as it was a life or death situation if she was to luse too much blood. Sawyer heard a scream and quickened his pace insteantly. "Hey! Are you alright", He called as he searched for her.
Back to top Go down
https://lostisland.darkbb.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Kate held her breath and looked away from her hand, it was bleeding all over the thread she had just stitched into her skin. She breathed out and calmed herself, when she heard someone call for her. "Yea,im-uh, fine. Im over here", Kate Answered.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:26 pm

James finaly spotted her and walked over to her. "What the hell are you doing, Freckles?", He asked, wide eyed as he looked at her hand. "You cant stitch up your own hand!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well, seeing as you didn't want to help, i had to do something", Kate said, her voice breaking from the pain. "And would you stop calling me freckles! The name is Kate, not freckles...", She said, sort tempered.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Sawyer Chuckled lightly at her annoyance with her new nickname. He took the needle from her and took in a deep breath. "Hold still", He told her and slowly started stitching her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Kate flinched slightly, but kept still so that he wouldn't mess up. "What's your name", She asked, bitting her tongue to keep from crying from the pain of the needle.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:50 pm

"Name's Sawyer. And you already told me your name", Sawyer said with a halfhearted grin. He tied off the last stitch and handed her the needle. "There. Good as new. But im pretty sure your not suppossed to get that wet", He said, unsure. He had never known anything about medical stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Kate looked at her hand and whiped away all the tears off her cheeks. "Thank you... um, Sawyer", She said with a nod of her head and got to her feet. She wanted to go back to the beach... the jungle gave her the kreeps.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Sawyer nodded. "Yea, just dont expect me to help again. That's my limate for the year", He said with a smirk. "Now if you dont mind, Freckles, im getting back to the beach becuase i have no clue what kind of creep-o things live in here", He said and turned around, walking back to the beatch.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm

"Of course"- Kate rolled her eyes- "I didn't exactly peg you as the type to help others out. Im quite surprised you did help me", Kate said and started walking out of the Jungle behind him.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Sawyer laughed and shook his head. "I see you didn't protest about your nickname that time", He said with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"Do you always act like a pig or are you doing it just to get on my nurves. Even if you did help me, it didn't earn you any points on my side", She said and walked ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"Bitch...", He muttered but still kept his sly grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Threading Stitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threading Stitches   Threading Stitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threading Stitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Island :: On The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: