The Lost Island
Starter's Guid 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Starter's Guid 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Island

The Lost RP Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin Team
Starter's Guid Untitl11
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kate Austen
Starter's Guid I_vote_lcapStarter's Guid I_voting_barStarter's Guid I_vote_rcap 
James Ford
Charlie Pace
Shannon Rutherford
Latest topics
» The First Day
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am by Shannon Rutherford

» The First Night On The Island
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am by Kate Austen

» Threading Stitches
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm by James Ford

» Shannon Rutherford
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am by Shannon Rutherford

» Charlie Pace
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am by Charlie Pace

» James "Sawyer" Ford
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 am by James Ford

» Kate Austen
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm by Kate Austen

» Creating Your Charicter (Template)
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm by James Ford

» Starter's Guid
Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm by Kate Austen

Starter's Guid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Starter's Guid Empty
PostSubject: Starter''s Guid   Starter's Guid I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Making your Character:
There is a topic called “History of the Island’s People”. This is where you can create your character by filling out a short history serve, so that other members that wish to role-play, can actually get to know your Character through Role-play.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rollplaying:
There are many threads around that you can join and Role-play in. You can make your own as well. To make personal threads (Threads which are reserved for a number of people/ or person) state that/those peoples names after the thread.

Please post at least more then one sentence so that others can roll play easily with you, and please you correct spelling and grammar. If you mess up, no biggy, we wont get mad, just try again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Organizations

There are 3 main Organizations here on the site. .

The Dharma initiative: a scientific research project that had a large presence on the Island between the 1970s and early 1990s. One of the only groups of people that can come and go from the island freely. There are few Dharma folk left in 2005, where the plot takes place, but you may makes your character a part of this if you wish.

The hostiles: Nobody knows how the hostiles got to the island. Some crashing on the mysterious and unknown island by boat, or by choppers and plains. These people survive on the island and serve a ruler known as Jacob. He is a mysterious man that hides away in his run-down shack, and he has only been seen by few. The hostiles are rivals with the Dharma initiative. The Hostiles are very swift people that leave no trails, and know the island better then anyone.

The 816 Plain Crash Survivors: Around 300 people got about the Oceanic flight 816, that was supposed to take them from Australia to LA. But when all of a sudden the plan started going haywire, the plain breaks into three halves (the nose of the plain, the middle, and the tail section) the Survivors crash land onto an unknown island in the middle of the Pacific with no way off. Some of them died from impact, but 46 survived.
Back to top Go down

Starter's Guid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Island :: Site Guide-
Jump to: