The Lost Island
The First Night On The Island 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
The First Night On The Island 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Island

The Lost RP Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin Team
The First Night On The Island Untitl11
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kate Austen
The First Night On The Island I_vote_lcapThe First Night On The Island I_voting_barThe First Night On The Island I_vote_rcap 
James Ford
The First Night On The Island I_vote_lcapThe First Night On The Island I_voting_barThe First Night On The Island I_vote_rcap 
Charlie Pace
Shannon Rutherford
Latest topics
» The First Day
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am by Shannon Rutherford

» The First Night On The Island
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am by Kate Austen

» Threading Stitches
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm by James Ford

» Shannon Rutherford
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am by Shannon Rutherford

» Charlie Pace
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am by Charlie Pace

» James "Sawyer" Ford
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 am by James Ford

» Kate Austen
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm by Kate Austen

» Creating Your Charicter (Template)
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm by James Ford

» Starter's Guid
The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm by Kate Austen

The First Night On The Island

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The First Night On The Island Empty
PostSubject: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Kate sat by the fire that a few of the Men that had survived the crash, had built. She was hugging her knees to her chest, and had her chin rested on her knees. She was tired, but she didn't feel like going to sleep. Something about the island scared her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Charlie sat down next to some girl and handed her a trey of food that he had found in the plain from the airport-food-supply. "Here you are. My Name is Charlie, By The way", He said.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Kate took the food greatfully and smiled at the man who had handed it to her. "Hello Charlie, Im Kate", She said holding out a hand for him to shake, but making sure it wasn't her injured hand that had just been stitched up.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Charlie shook her hand and nodded. "Nice to meet you as well", He said. Then he turned his attention back to stairing at the fire. He was still shaken up from the crash.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Kate watched Charlie stare into the fire. She knew how he felt. She was still frightened from the crash as well. "Do i...know you from somewhere", She asked him. Something about him she recognized.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

"Do i look familiar, but you just cant place it", He asked with a smirk. "I think i know how you know me...".
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

"Realy!? So i do know you then...?", She asked with curiosity. He looked amused with the fact that she could place where she had met him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:27 pm

"No...we havn't met, exactly. Im Charlie Pace", He said, continuing to smirk with amusment. He started to sing, "You all everybody! You all everybody", He sang, hoping that would give her a clue as to who he was.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Kate laughed. "Oh! Your Charlie from DriveShaft arn't you!?", She said once he started singing that song. It was a song from the band "DriveShaft". Kate laughed again. "My Friend would Freak! She loves you guys".
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Charlie chuckled. "You got it! Im Charlie from DriveShaft", He said with a nod, happy that she got it so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"Hate to break up your little Party, but i need a spot by the fire", Shannon said in her snooty voice and sat down in-between them. She had a light pink jacket wrapped around her waist and her long blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. She held a bottle of nail polish in her hands and looked down at her chipped nails with her bright eyes, as if the plane crash hadn't effected her the ever slightest.

Last edited by Shannon Rutherford on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Kate looked at the girl who had just sat down next to her with a rather annoyed expression. "Yea...whatever", She said to the girl. "What's your name?", She asked the girl after a long silance.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:33 pm

"Shannon Rutherford", Shannon answered and rolled her bright but cold eyes. She opened the bottle of polish and started to paint her toenails with the fine brush, dripping with the ruby red polish. She glanced over at the woman who was speaking to her and narrowed her eyes. "Oh and no need telling me your name, I don’t really care", Shannon turned her attention back to her nails.

Last edited by Shannon Rutherford on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:52 pm

"You know what?! That was really rude", Kate said, her temper rising. She couldn't beleave that Shannon had been so rude to her. Kate looked at Charlie, wondering what he had to say about her behavior.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:58 am

Charlie nodded in agreement with Kate but didn't comment. He'd rather not get into a fight after what had just happened to them all.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Kate sighed and got to her feet. "Ill see you later, Charlie", She said quietly and decided to go for a walk by herself on the coast of the beach.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 pm

"Wow, hey now Freckles, Something wrong? You look like you could murder a guy", James asked with an Amused grin as he walked over to were Kate was standing.
Back to top Go down
https://lostisland.darkbb.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Kate Shook her head and walked past him. "Leave me alone Sawyer. Why dont you go help Charlie with the fire", She said quietly, her mood clearly not a good one.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm

James grabbed her arm to stop her from walking off and turned her around. "Look im just tryin' to help, Freckles", He said with a solumn expression.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Kate pulled her arm out of his grasp but answered him, Something about his expression made her afraid to say no to him; "Im just shaken up still from the crash, i mean it was only a few hours ago", She said softly and was silent.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm

James nodded his head in agreement. He was feeling the same thing about the crash that she was. "I know, i am too", He told her quietly and turned to walk away. He needed to start building a shelter of some sort, he had a feeling they would be there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am

Kate watched him turn away and head towards the opposite direction with her green eyes. She gave him a halfhearted wave and then took a look at the beach and the ocean. The water was dancing in the moonlight, and she couldn't help but feel a little bit safe when she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Night On The Island   The First Night On The Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Night On The Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Island :: On The Island :: The Beatch-
Jump to: