The Lost Island
The First Day 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
The First Day 218671631fbafcfm3
The Lost Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Island

The Lost RP Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin Team
The First Day Untitl11
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Kate Austen
The First Day I_vote_lcapThe First Day I_voting_barThe First Day I_vote_rcap 
James Ford
Charlie Pace
Shannon Rutherford
Latest topics
» The First Day
The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am by Shannon Rutherford

» The First Night On The Island
The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am by Kate Austen

» Threading Stitches
The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm by James Ford

» Shannon Rutherford
The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am by Shannon Rutherford

» Charlie Pace
The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 am by Charlie Pace

» James "Sawyer" Ford
The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:50 am by James Ford

» Kate Austen
The First Day I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm by Kate Austen

» Creating Your Charicter (Template)
The First Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm by James Ford

» Starter's Guid
The First Day I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm by Kate Austen

The First Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:28 am

Kate stood up, she had just woken up. Everything was blurry, and everywhere, people were screaming and crying. The noises of waves were heard for some reason, and the sound of a plain turbulence turning off and on repeatedly. Kate looked around her, the plain was on fire, and it was crash landed on an island of some type. All around the island was water, and tons of it. They were all on a beach at the moment, and behind Kate, was a jungle. She looked at all of the injured people that were laying on the ground, And all of the dead as well. She couldn't help it, she began to cry in distress. She looked around, where was the Sheriff? What had become of him? She spotted him, he was laying on the sand with a huge peace of shrapnel sticking out of his chest. She ran over to him and searched for the key to her handcuffs. She undid them, and hid the handcuffs. She walked away from the sheriff and sat down in the sand near the water, and cried silently with fear and distress.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:36 am

Sawyer shook his head and groaned. He was laying flat on his back in the sand. He sat up slowly and looked around at the scene. People where screaming, and sobbing, and many of them were dead. He looked over at the plane, that was wripped up and on fire, then he realized that they had crashed onto an island. Sawyer got to his feet and whiped the blood off of his cheek. He had quit a few cuts, and a few gashes, but he was amazed that he was still alive. Sawyer walked towards the water and sat down, putting his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
https://lostisland.darkbb.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

Kate looked over at the Man who had sat down next to her. She whiped her tears away on the back of her head and looked down at the cut on her hand. "Do you know how to stitch up a gash?", She asked him suddenly.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:18 am

Sawyer looked at the woman next to him. He looked at the deep cut on her hand that was bleeding, it needed stitched. He looked back in her eyes and answered, "Nope. Sorry freckles, i dont. But i suggesst you find someone who does or your a gonner", He said.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

Charlie stumbled out of the crashed plane and fell on her hands and knees in the sand, caughing. He spit out the blood that filled his mouth from losing a tooth durring the crash, he had hit his mouth off of the seat infront of him, pretty hard. Charlie looked around him and saw nothing but ocean, sand, a jungle, and screaming people. "Where the bloody hell am i?", He asked himself in a mumbled. That's when he noticed that someone lying on the ground next to him was dead. He jumped up and walked away from the dead man. He was terrified of seeing all of the dead and injurred people that hadn't made it. "What is going on!?", He yelled- his accent strong- over all the noise, all-though, he knew they had crashed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:07 am

Kate looked at The Man who she had asked for help from and then rolled her eyes. "I know, thats why i asked. Thanks for nothing", She said and got to her feet and took in a deep breath as she entered the jungled to look for something to fix her hand up with.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:09 am

Sawyer watched the woman leave and shook his head. He looked back out at the ocean and was silent.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Shannon stood still in the middle of the commotion and screamed repeadedly as tears fell from her eyes. People around her fell to the ground, dead, or tried there best to stop bleeding that couldn't be fixed from terrible injeries that they had eatch reseaved from the crash. Shannon tilted her head back and screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Charlie ran over to the blonde girl who was crying and yelling. "Hey! Hey! Are you alright", Charlie asked as he looked at her for cuts or any other extream damages. "Shhh. It's going to be alright", He said akwardly the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Shonnon glared at the boy with her tear-filled eyes. "Leave me alone", She screamed, temper flaring.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

"Woa, there lollypop, calm down", Sawyer told the blonde girl as he got to his feet. "your alright...i guess", He said with fake simpathy. He rolled his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Charlie looked at the girl with surprise that she had been so rude to him, after he had offered help. He turned around on his heels and walked around slowly, looking to see if he could be of any help to anyone. So far, he felt useless to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:36 am

Shannon looked at the Man who called her lollipop and started screaming as she cried, again. "Boone! Where is my brother", She sobbed and let out another scream.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:46 am

Sawyer looked at the girl with confusion. She was obviusly shallow if she was going to yell at everyone who tried to help her. She Sawyer just rolled his eyes and walked away from her, sitting back down in the sand and thinking about the dramatic thing they had all just gone through.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:56 am

A few hours later, it was getting dark.
Charlie had been asked to gather some wood for a signal fire that everyone was working to build. "Hey, You. You need to help", Charlie told the Man who was just sitting there in the sand.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

"You aint the one to be telling me when to do things. Ill help in my own time, JollyRogger", Sawyer said with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Well alright then, Bastard...", Charlie muttered and rolled his eyes. Everyone was either extreamly tense right now, or rude beyond belieaf.
Back to top Go down
James Ford
Admin
James Ford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

James laughed to himself and laid back in the sand. Wondering what would happen next on this crazy day. He had not seen any of this comming, and he was still very surprised that there plane had crashed.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Rutherford

Shannon Rutherford

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am

Shannon looked around her but couldn't seem to spot her brother. She whiped a stray tear from her eyes and looked over at a man laying in the sand who had just spoken with her in attempt to calm her. Shannon pulled her long blonde hair back and sat down next to the man for company. She was shaking a little bit; hugging her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Island :: On The Island :: The Beatch-
Jump to: